CNG & RNG Metered Fill Post Systems
An intelligent post control system providing accurate metering from each vehicle hose.
ComTech is proud to offer a line of remotely metered CNG & RNG Fill Post Systems. Metering of fleet vehicle fills has always been a challenge, primarily due to cost and complexity. This challenge has been overcome through streamlining the necessary infrastructure and metering process using our advanced MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® controller to extract and synthesize relevant data.
The system provides a customizable summary of information grouping data by post, hose, vehicle, or operator. This reporting is a great benefit to station owners and fleet managers as it provides a continual dialogue into the health of the station and fleet. Additional system capabilities include enhanced fleet tracking, priority filling control, top-up routine, connection to fuel management systems, and more. Existing time fill stations can be upgraded into the Metered CNG Fill Post System by retrofitting existing posts with a Fill Post Retrofit Kit and integrating the Control Panels to the site. This upgrade reuses existing compression, storage, and filling infrastructure making the total upgrade cost effective and easy to install.
MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® Panel
Remote Coriolis Mass Flow Meters serving multiple hoses simultaneously, integrated with the station PLC through the advanced MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® controller.
Remote monitoring via Internet with the MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® controller.
Up to four meters per MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® controller along with four 3-line live fill information displays.
Remote Coriolis Mass Flow Meters serving multiple hoses simultaneously, integrated with the station PLC through the advanced Kraus MICON NEXTGEN 1.0® controller.
Up to 24 hoses per meter.
- Fully metered solutions: remote or on-post, non-metered also available
- Electrically conductive twinned fill and vent hoses, up to 20-feet long
- Multiple nozzle options available from OPW, Oasis, and others
- Includes precision needle vent valve for convenient vent down
- Inlet line isolation shut off via stainless steel ball valve
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
- Venting at top of post or remote; optional on-post safety relief valves
- All hose assemblies include main and vent line breakaways
- Hoses CSA Certified
- Canadian CRN on piping system available
- NFPA 52 warnings and filling instructions mounted on each post
- Flexible design allows 1 to 4 hoses on the same post, each with retractor
- NGV Type 1 or 2 nozzles available, with integral nozzle holsters
- Mix and match standard duty hose alongside larger high flow hose
- Optional on-post filtration with block and bleed drain system
- All process lines are 316 stainless tube with double ferrule stainless compression fittings
- Floor (pedestal), Concrete Tube, Wall or K-Rail mounting options
- Piping system can be sized to suit desired flow rate, ranging from 3/8” to 1” diameter
- Posts can be configured for time fill or fast fill operation
- Working pressure up to 5,000 psig
- Designed to meet ASME standards for pressure bearing components
- Standard 1-year warranty on all components, lifetime on post
- Fill post assembly is fully welded and powder coated
- Ancillary components are either stainless steel or aluminum